October marks an important month for women’s health. You are invited to join us in celebrating virtually with our 6th annual wine & wellness event.
Enjoy a glass of wine or refreshments of your choice from the comfort of your own home while you hear from our panel of local experts on women’s health topics. Each panelist will answer as many questions from the audience as time allows.
Attendees will be automatically entered in event raffles! Must be (virtually) present to win.
Raffle Prizes Include:
(2) Chocolate & Wine Baskets (Must be 21+)
(1) Fun “Nite-In” Pack
(1) $300 laser service for Belleza
(1) “Beauty in a Bag” by Kriss Cosmetics
(1) Hair Product Basket from LUXE Salon and Spa at Bedford Village Inn
- Thursday, October 29th
- Time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Location: Virtual – Access information will be emailed to you upon RSVP
Panel of Experts:
- Alexia Strzalka, MD, DMC Primary Care – Navigating Menopause
- Julie O’Brien, MD, Lahey Breast Health Center at Parkland – Breast Cancer Treatments “No longer one size fits all”
- Kristine Henneberry, DO, Bedford Commons Ob/Gyn – “Laughing so hard you pee” (incontinence)
- Susan Olson, RD, LD, DMC Primary Care – Nutrition and Live Healthy Cooking Demo
- Plus a Q&A session with Breast Health Nurse Navigators from Derry Imaging!
This is a free event, open to the public. RSVP to gain access to the virtual event.