Here is a list of the top 10 reasons to visit a Registered Dietitian (RDN), excerpted from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics:
- You have diabetes, cardiovascular problems or high blood pressure.
- You have digestive problems.
- You want to better manage your weight.
- You are concerned about your child’s nutritional well being.
- Your teenager has issues with food and eating healthfully.
- You want more energy.
- You are caring for an aging parent.
- You want to eat smarter
- You want improved performance in sports.
- You have specific food allergies or have Crohn’s, IBS, or Celiac disease.
Call 603-537-3033 to schedule a consultation with one of our Registered Dietitians!