Scheduling your doctor’s appointments has never been easier. With DMC’s online self-scheduling, you can find the time that fits your schedule with the healthcare provider of your choice and schedule your appointment in just a couple of minutes. Online self-schedule is available for both new and current patients. Take control of your health today!
Please note: NEW PATIENTS seeking a same-day appointment should call us at 603-537-1300 instead of booking online.
- Click here. This will open a new tab via our scheduling partner, DOCASAP.
- You will be asked to identify the reason for your visit (annual physical, follow-up, etc.) and answer some additional questions.
- Click on “See All Providers” to find the provider you would like to book with. You can also use the “More Filters” button at the top to search for specific providers or office locations.
- Select the month and date for which you would like to schedule an appointment. Available times for providers will be shown, or you will see the next available time if the provider has no openings during your selected timeframe.
- Select the desired appointment time.
- To book the appointment, you will need to log in with either a DOCASAP or Google account or continue as a guest. You will also have the opportunity at the end to create a DOCASAP account for even quicker scheduling in the future.
- You will be sent a code to verify your email each time you book an appointment.
- Once the appointment is fully booked, you will receive a confirmation via the desired method, email or text.
Check out this video of the self-scheduling process:
All of our normal scheduling options are still available. If you have any trouble using the self-schedule platform, or if you are a new patient needing a same-day appointment, please call 603-537-1300.
Do I need to be an existing patient to self-schedule an appointment?
Nope! New patients can self-schedule appointments. However, some types of appointments may need to be scheduled further out for new patients so we can collect medical release forms. If you are a new patient in need of a same-day appointment please call 603-537-1300 instead of booking online.
Can I schedule a telehealth appointment via self-schedule?
Yes! Anyone can self-schedule a telehealth appointment. Patients with any symptoms that could be COVID-related will only be able to book a telehealth visit.
Will my self-scheduled appointments sync with the patient portal?
Yes, you should see any upcoming appointments in the portal.
What if I need an urgent, same-day appointment?
You can self-schedule a same-day appointment by following the steps outlined above. You can also call 603-537-1300 to schedule. Please call 911 if it is an emergency.
Do I need to schedule an appointment with my PCP?
No, you can schedule an appointment with any available DMC provider.