ALL DMC OFFICES ARE OPEN FOR IN-PERSON AND TELEHEALTH VISITS
We always welcome new patients!
DMC Primary Care has been providing primary care for every member of the family – from newborns and children to adults and seniors – since 1964.
We offer the most advanced family practice patient care in the Southern New Hampshire region. As an independently owned and operated practice, we offer our patients unparalleled, high quality, unbiased care. Every office is always accepting new patients.
We accept most insurance plans–please check to see that your insurance plan is among them.
1. Patients WITH SYMPTOMS (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, etc.) should call the office at 603-537-1300 to schedule a telehealth visit (by phone or video) with a provider. If your provider suspects COVID-19, we will set up an appointment for you to receive a drive-up rapid test at our outdoor location. Test results are typically provided within four hours.
2. Patients with NO SYMPTOMS who have had a high-risk exposure (e.g. someone in your household tested positive for COVID-19) AND are one or both of the following:
o an at risk individual (e.g. 65+, chronic disease, etc.)
o a risk to the community (e.g. healthcare worker, teacher, first responder, etc.)
Please call to schedule a telehealth appointment to discuss your risk factors. Your provider may recommend an appointment for a PCR test (also at our drive-up location) which currently takes approximately 3-5 days to receive test results.
3. Patients with NO SYMPTOMS who are not in one of the categories above but wish to be tested are encouraged to contact one of the options listed below. Due to very high demands on testing, DMC is not able to do screening COVID-19 testing at this time for travel, return to school, or low risk exposures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may present.
• LabCorp/Pixel at Home Test Kit (may not be testing asymtomatic patients at this time)
• QuestDirect at Home Test Kit
• Convenient MD
• ClearChoice MD
• Rite Aid
• NH National Guard (Londonderry/Concord)
CLICK HERE to go to our COVID-19 Info Page
For help with the Follow My Health Portal please call 1-888-670-9775 or email: email@example.com