At Derry Imaging, we have always offered the latest advances in technology. We are proud to be a full service center of diagnostic imaging, accredited by the American College of Radiology.
A History of Leading the Way in Advanced Digital Technology
- 3D Mammography also offered at Windham office (Coming mid-January 2014)
- Offers 3D Mammography at the Derry location, using the new Selenia® Dimensions® breast tomosynthesis system from Hologic.
- Opens a new location in Windham, NH at Castle Commons on Range Road offering expanded access to the latest diagnostic imaging for Mammography, X-ray, Ultrasound and Bone Densitometry.
- Mobile MRI–New Siemens ESPREE1.5 T magnet with latest software available
- Konica Aero Digital Radiology–The first in New England to offer Konica Minolta’s DR Wireless Digital Radiology software that delivers better image quality and 50% reduced radiation on every exposure.
- Philips MRI Intera (upgrade)–The upgrade utilizes the most sophisticated technology available to produce superb images and to provide advanced imaging and new applications.
- iCAD for Mammography and Breast MRI–The latest Computer Aided Detection (CAD) technology available. This technology provides a “double-check” to help our radiologists make more accurate diagnoses and earlier detections of hard-to-find cancer.
- GE Mammography LFOV (upgrade)–A large field-of-view (LFOV) flat panel detector.
- CT GE LightSpeed–The GE LightSpeed scanner provides short scan times and super detailed 3D imaging for faster, more accurate diagnosis and offers a more comfortable patient friendly design
- GE Mammography Essential (upgrade)–The latest full-field digital mammography platform providing the best of GE’s technology.
- GE Lunar Prodigy Bone Densitometry–Offers greatly improved technology and detects subtle bone changes in a variety of clinical applications.
- Mobile MRI Siemens Espree-The Espree mobile unit features an “open” magnet with an oversized bore to accommodate patient that are anxious or require extra space. It combines a high field strength 1.5T magnet and innovative TIM technology for superior, high-quality imaging never before seen in open MRI.
- GE DS Digital Mammography
- Philips MRI upgrade
Derry Imaging opened its new facility at Overlook Medical Park on Tsienneto Road in Derry, NH, offering the community access to an independent full-service facility with the latest technology in diagnostic imaging. Our expanded services include MRI, CT, Mammography (analog), Ultrasound, Bone Densitometry and X-Ray.
- Konica CR
- ATL Ultrasound
- Bennett Mammography
To learn more about the advanced digital imaging and diagnostic services available at Derry Imaging, call the office at (603) 537-1363.