If you were recently diagnosed with diabetes or pre-diabetes, you probably have lots of questions and concerns.
Our Diabetes Management program is here to help you gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence you need to manage your diabetes. Our certified diabetes specialist and educators will:
- Help you understand your medications
- Show you how to test your blood sugar
- Help you work with continuous glucose sensors and advanced insulin pump therapy
- Explain how to interpret the information you gather
- Counsel you on proper diet and nutrition
- Work with you on physical activity and lifestyle management
- Coordinate services with your physician and insurance company
Take a diabetes risk test.
Watch our Video F.A.Q.s — frequently asked questions with answers via video!
Diabetes Management at DMC Primary Care is recognized by the American Diabetes Association for Quality Self-Management Education and The National Committee for Quality Assurance for providing quality care to patients with diabetes.