DMC Primary Care continues to deliver high quality, affordable, and comprehensive primary care to entire families using technology and best practices that ensure accessible, efficient care.
It’s always easy to get an appointment due to our highly trained call center staff who answer phones live from 7:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, until 6:00 p.m. on Friday and from 8:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. on Saturday. You can also make an appointment online or get a prescription refill online from your computer or smart phone.
The Benefits of Choosing an Independent Medical Practice
DMC Primary Care utilizes all local hospitals, as well as many facilities in Massachusetts such as Massachusetts General Hospital, Children’s Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, New England Baptist Hospital and Lahey clinic.
- Choosing a hospital for a particular service is a decision made jointly by you and your physician. Decisions about you and your family’s health care are designed with your best interest in mind—not governed by any one hospital or insurance company. FAQs about hospital stays.
- Referrals to specialists and holistic services are based on our patients’ preferences and their medical needs. As an independent practice, we have the freedom to refer to any specialist agreed upon by you and your physician.
- We do not compete with hospital services for fiscal or personnel resources. Instead, we focus on maintaining state-of-the-art medical technology and services that give our patients an advantage in achieving and maintaining wellness.
Top Ten Reasons to Choose DMC Primary Care:
- Caring for your whole family allows us to develop relationships that last for generations. We don’t just treat you when you have a cold; we know who you are and care for all aspects of your family’s health.
- Our board-certified, caring family practice providers are experts in primary care and diagnosing and treating infants, children, adolescents, adults, and seniors.
- Same-day appointments (as quick as within 2 hours of calling) are available for illness or minor injuries.
- Urgent care is available for the same co-pay as a scheduled office visit.
- Extended office hours (varies by location) offered on evenings and Saturdays: Mon-Thurs: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Call Center answered live from 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. weekdays, 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Saturdays.
- On-call primary care providers available 24/7 with real-time electronic access to medical information.
- Our Patient Health Portal offers online prescription refills, referral requests, and secure access to medical records.
- Onsite diagnostic imaging and lab services (Quest or LabCorp) for your convenience and for less than the cost of hospital imaging and lab services.
- Medically supervised weight loss, diabetes management, nutrition programs and exercise classes available at our Nutrition Programs office and gym at 14 and 14B Tsienneto Road.