DMC Offices are Open
As of May 4, 2020 all DMC offices are open for visits. Please call 603-537-1300 to make an appointment or click here to request an appointment. We are also offering telehealth visits. Scroll down to view our safety protocols or for links to important resources on COVID-19.
REMINDER: IF YOU SUSPECT EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 AND/OR HAVE FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS, PLEASE QUARANTINE YOURSELF AND CALL US AT 603-537-1300 FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
DMC is providing COVID-19 testing for our patients. If you would like to be tested, please call 603-537-1300 for more information.
DMC Safety Protocol
We understand the concerns people have amidst the current COVID-19 pandemic. At DMC Primary Care, our staff and providers are going the extra mile to keep our offices clean and safe for our patients so they can get the healthcare they need in a timely manner. We have established enhanced protections throughout all of our offices to create a safe environment for everyone who walks through our doors.
All patients will be greeted by a DMC staff member who will perform a health screening that includes asking questions about symptoms you may be experiencing and taking your temperature.
- All patients, DMC staff, and DMC providers are required to wear a mask at all times (unless asked to remove it).
- Hand sanitizer is available at several locations throughout each practice.
- Our waiting rooms are set for social distancing (and we require a minimum of six feet of distance between patients).
- Our waiting rooms are sanitized every two hours, minimum.
- Our staff will open and close all doors for patients.
- All staff and providers follow rigorous protocol for handwashing and hand sanitizing.
- Exam room surfaces are sanitized after each patient visit.
- Restrooms are sanitized after each use.
If you believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19 and are experiencing symptoms, call us at 603-537-1300.
If you have the above symptoms, please stay at home and call DMC at 603-537-1300. A patient representative will take your information and have a healthcare provider contact you to discuss next steps.
CDC: Steps to Prevent Illness (Spanish)
CDC: Hand Washing Tips