- NH is implementing a “phased approach” to vaccinations. Phase 1A includes at-risk frontline healthcare workers, long-term-care residents and first responders.
- Phase 1B which begins on January 22, 2021 includes NH residents 65+ and those who are defined by the CDC as “medically vulnerable.”
- Phase 2A appointments start on Thursday, March 18th and includes school staff.
- Phase 2B includes residents 50-64 and registration begins on Monday, March 22.
- Most high-risk groups will be given the opportunity for vaccination over the next few months.
If you are a DMC patient experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please call us at 603-537-1300 or request or self-schedule a telehealth appointment here.