At DMC, Your Safety is Our Top Priority
All DMC offices are open for visits. Please call 603-537-1300 to make an appointment or click here to request an appointment or to self-schedule your appointment.
We are also offering telehealth visits.
Please click here to request a telehealth visit. Scroll down to view our safety protocols or for links to important resources on COVID-19.
REMINDER: IF YOU SUSPECT EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 AND/OR HAVE FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS, PLEASE QUARANTINE YOURSELF AND CALL US AT 603-537-1300 FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
DMC Offers TWO Types of COVID-19 Testing.
- Rapid Tests are for patients (including kids) who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. Results are typically provided within 15 minutes. DMC uses Quidel Rapid COVID tests which have proven their sensitivity and accuracy in test results.
- PCR COVID-19 tests are at home tests that can be ordered online through LabCorp and are primarily for asymptomatic patients. Results are typically provided within 24 – 36
hours. CLICK HERE to get started and please be sure to have your insurance information on hand.
If you or someone in your family develops flu-like symptoms, it is important that you call our office as soon as
possible at 603-537-1300.
We can usually rule out or confirm the likelihood of COVID-19 in minutes and get you set up for an in-person or virtual telehealth visit. We understand the need for rapid confirmation of COVID-19 and we are here to provide you with sound advice on treatment.
DMC IN-OFFICE SAFETY PROTOCOLS
All DMC offices have enhanced safety and sanitization protocols in place for the safety of our patients, staff, and providers.
- All DMC providers, staff, patients, and visitors are required to wear a mask at all times (unless asked to remove it).
- Hand sanitizer is available at several locations throughout each practice.
- DMC waiting rooms allow for social distancing (and we require a minimum of six feet of distance between patients).
- Our waiting rooms are sanitized every two hours, minimum.
- DMC staff will open and close all doors for patients.
- All staff and providers follow rigorous protocol for handwashing and hand sanitizing.
- Exam room surfaces and medical equipment are sanitized after each patient visit.
- DMC monitors the temperatures and O2 levels of our providers and staff daily.
State of NH, Department of Health & Human Services: https://www.nh.gov/covid19/
Center for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
CDC Coronavirus Self Checker: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/coronavirus-self-checker.html
CDC At Risk Conditions: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/index.html
CDC Blog “Deciding to Go Out”: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/deciding-to-go-out.html