Caring for Children at All Stages of Development
Our board-certified family practice providers specialize in pediatric care that is sensitive to the unique needs of your child. We care for children of all ages and stages—from newborns to infants through adolescents and young adults. Experts in diagnosing and treating all children, we partner with our young patients and their families to promote wellness, disease prevention, and education.
Our pediatric services include:
- 24/7 on call availability
- Adolescent issues
- Annual physicals for school, sports, and summer camp
- Immunizations: MMR, DPT, IPV, Hepatitis B, HPV, tetanus, flu shots, Pneumovax, meningitis, MedImmune, PPD, Varivax, and Pediatrix
- Minor surgery
- Newborn and infant care
- Urgent and sick visits, including injury diagnosis and care
- Wellness exams and routine services
Bright Futures Handouts
The Bright Futures Handouts below provide age-related guidance for parents and caregivers.