Click here to submit your prescription renewal request online.
Follow these easy steps to renew authorized refill requests by telephone:
- Call our Main number 603-537-1300 and press 1 for Refills.
- Give your name, birthdate, and the complete prescription name, prescription number, name of pharmacy and the prescribing doctor. Any missing information could cause a delay in getting your prescription refilled promptly.
- Due to occassional high volume of refill requests, please allow 72 hours (excluding weekends), for your refill to be processed by one of our nurses.
Please notify us of any renewals at least 3 to 4 days before your prescription is due to run out. We also ask that you remind your provider of any needed renewals during any office visit.
Important to remember:
- All prescriptions must be current (within the last 3 months) to be considered for a renewal.
- Please check with your pharmacy before calling our office to check on the status of your refill.
- You will not receive a call back from our nurses unless there is a question about your renewal.
Requests through the Patient Health Portal
Patients of DMC Primary Care can request prescription renewals by logging in to the Patient Health Portal.