WELCOME TO DMC’S PRESCRIPTION RENEWAL PAGE
Please note that if you have any “refills” left on your medication prescription you should request the refill directly from your pharmacy. If you have “0” refills left, you can request a medication refill/renewal from DMC.
Online Requests (Please note that ALL REQUESTS go to the same refill team which handles medication renewals for each DMC clinic.)
You have a few online options:
- The easiest and fastest way to renew your medication refills is through Klara, our secure texting platform. When you message us through Klara, your request goes directly to our refill department. You can click on the blue button on the bottom right-hand side of this website or you can send a text from your smart phone once you have downloaded the free Klara app and are connected to DMC.
- If you do not wish to text us, you can click here to submit your prescription renewal request via an online form.
- You can request prescription renewals by logging into the FollowMyHealth Patient Health Portal . When you use this option, your refill request will be redirected back to the refill department and may take longer to process.
If online options aren’t available to you, or you have an URGENT request (e.g. you are completely out of medication) please leave a voice message and you will receive a confirmation through Klara if we have your mobile phone number. Please note that we will process your refill as soon as possible and send it directly to your pharmacy. We will only call you if we have questions regarding your refill request.
- Call our main number 603-537-1300 and follow the prompts to reach the refill department.
- Provide your name, birthdate, the complete prescription name, prescription number, name of pharmacy and the prescribing doctor. Any missing information could cause a delay in getting your prescription refilled promptly.
- Please allow 72 hours (excluding weekends), for your refill to be processed by our refill team.
Please request your renewals at least 3 to 4 days before your prescription is due to run out. We also ask that you remind your provider of any needed renewals during any office visit.
Important to remember:
- All prescriptions must be current (within the last 3 months) to be considered for a renewal.
- Please check with your pharmacy before calling our office to check on the status of your refill.
- You will not receive a call back from our refill team unless there is a question about your medication renewal.