Klara is a secure, HIPAA-compliant platform that allows patients to communicate directly with DMC. Now, you can send us texts and receive texts from us using your mobile device and you can click on the blue “Message us” bubble on every page of our website to send messages from your computer. PLEASE NOTE THAT DMC RESPONDS TO MESSAGES THROUGH KLARA DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS.
When you send a message to us through Klara, we typically are able to respond within 24 hours.
CLICK HERE to download the Klara Flyer! Klara is another tool for you to use. It does not replace the FollowMyHealth portal where you can view your visit summaries and more.
- By using Klara, you get your message to the appropriate contact without having to call the office and wait on hold
- Patients can access Klara either by downloading the application on their mobile device, from DMCPrimaryCare.com or they can access by going to patient.Klara.com
- Using Klara is as easy as sending a traditional text message
Patients can securely send over images and files via Klara, too.
When you text DMC, your message goes directly to the appropriate department or team member to respond.
Some ways to use Klara:
- To schedule, change, or cancel an appointment
- To request a prescription refill or ask a question about your refill or medication
- Ask questions about your health
- Submit billing questions
- Check on referrals
When you get a text message from us, just click the link, confirm your birthday, and start texting!
To send us a text message, please download the Klara app from either the Apple App Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (android). Select Derry Medical Center and then follow the prompts. Set up is EASY and you will be ready to text us in no time from your mobile device. You can also click on the “Message us” icon that appears on every page of our website.